Disclaimer: Pure Matrimony will not be responsible if the subscription cancellation procedure is not followed appropriately. Hence request you to read through the below instructions and follow it without deviation.
Procedure to cancel subscription:
In order to cancel your subscription, you need to first cancel your subscription at Pure Matrimony Portal and then cancel your Pure Matrimony subscription at iTunes.
Please follow the procedure mentioned in the below link to cancel subscription at Pure Matrimony Portal.
On completion of the Pure Matrimony subscription cancellation, you should now follow the below procedure to cancel subscription of Pure Matrimony in iTunes.
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
3. Scroll to Subscriptions, then tap it.
4. Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
If you're being charged for a subscription but you don't see it in your list of subscriptions, it might be billed through another provider, not through Apple. Learn what to do if you still can’t view your subscription.
5. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
If you don’t see an option to cancel a particular subscription, then it's already canceled and won't renew. If the subscription recently expired, you should see an expiration date. If you recently canceled the subscription, you should see the date through which you'll have access to the subscription.