One of the key aspects of the GDPR is that it creates consistency across EU member states on how personal data can be processed, used, and exchanged securely. Organizations will need to demonstrate the security of the data they are processing and their compliance with GDPR on a continual basis, by implementing and regularly reviewing robust technical and organizational measures, as well as compliance policies.
Articles in this section
- What Is The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
- To Whom Does The GDPR Apply?
- What Implications Does GDPR Have For Organizations Processing The Personal Data Of EU Citizens?
- What Is The Difference Between A Data Controller , Data Processor And A Data Subject?
- What Is Pure Matrimony Doing To Ensure That It Is Compliant With The GDPR?
- What Are The Rights Of A Data Subject?
- Who Can Make A Rights Request, And How?
- Pure Matrimony GDPR Product Readiness
- Terms And Conditions