One of the key aspects of the GDPR is that it creates consistency across EU member states on how personal data can be processed, used, and exchanged securely. Organizations will need to demonstrate the security of the data they are processing and their compliance with GDPR on a continual basis, by implementing and regularly reviewing robust technical and organizational measures, as well as compliance policies.
Articles in this section
- Terms And Conditions
- Pure Matrimony GDPR Product Readiness
- Who Can Make A Rights Request, And How?
- What Are The Rights Of A Data Subject?
- What Is Pure Matrimony Doing To Ensure That It Is Compliant With The GDPR?
- What Is The Difference Between A Data Controller , Data Processor And A Data Subject?
- What Implications Does GDPR Have For Organizations Processing The Personal Data Of EU Citizens?
- To Whom Does The GDPR Apply?