The GDPR applies to all organizations operating in the EU and processing “personal identifiable data” of EU residents. Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Articles in this section
- What Is The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
- To Whom Does The GDPR Apply?
- What Implications Does GDPR Have For Organizations Processing The Personal Data Of EU Citizens?
- What Is The Difference Between A Data Controller , Data Processor And A Data Subject?
- What Is Pure Matrimony Doing To Ensure That It Is Compliant With The GDPR?
- What Are The Rights Of A Data Subject?
- Who Can Make A Rights Request, And How?
- Pure Matrimony GDPR Product Readiness
- Terms And Conditions