The GDPR applies to all organizations operating in the EU and processing “personal identifiable data” of EU residents. Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Articles in this section
- Terms And Conditions
- Pure Matrimony GDPR Product Readiness
- Who Can Make A Rights Request, And How?
- What Are The Rights Of A Data Subject?
- What Is Pure Matrimony Doing To Ensure That It Is Compliant With The GDPR?
- What Is The Difference Between A Data Controller , Data Processor And A Data Subject?
- What Implications Does GDPR Have For Organizations Processing The Personal Data Of EU Citizens?
- To Whom Does The GDPR Apply?