A rights request can be made by the data subject or their legal representative. Such individuals could be a customer, an employee, or personnel of a supplier working for the company. Also, such request should usually be made in writing.
Articles in this section
- Terms And Conditions
- Pure Matrimony GDPR Product Readiness
- Who Can Make A Rights Request, And How?
- What Are The Rights Of A Data Subject?
- What Is Pure Matrimony Doing To Ensure That It Is Compliant With The GDPR?
- What Is The Difference Between A Data Controller , Data Processor And A Data Subject?
- What Implications Does GDPR Have For Organizations Processing The Personal Data Of EU Citizens?
- To Whom Does The GDPR Apply?