By monitoring the conversations we can build up a picture of our users. If we come across any inappropriate behaviour (which is quite easy to spot on a site where 2 there are predominantly practising single Muslims, non-practising Muslims tend to stand out more in their language and behaviour), we will take action to suspend the member. We also don't invite our members to take unnecessary risks. We do not advise you to meet someone alone. We advise in involving the families, and doing everything in an appropriate Islamic manner. Sisters have the option to add their Wali into their communications and in accordance to the sunnah of the Prophet SAW who said that in order to have a valid marriage, it is essential to have your wali's permission. Alhamdulillah, Pure Matrimony is the first ever matrimonial service to introduce this concept to help safeguard sisters.
Articles in this section
- 12th May 2017 - SERVER UPDATE
- Can you assist in recovering the financial loss incurred ? (Communication taken off the portal)
- Can you please provide us the details of the Member's past marriage?
- Can you provide details on the member's continued existence or communication in Pure Matrimony as we are to get married?
- Can you provide us the details of a member as our engagement / marriage proposal is called off?
- Can you provide us the background details of a member as our marriage proposal is in progress?
- Why am I not receiving your emails?
- Online Matrimonial Meet
- Can you give us advise as to whether a person on the site is good or not?
- Are men permitted to look for a co-wife?