In reality, only Allah SWT knows what's in the heart. Pure Matrimony is only a matrimonial service for single Muslims, and therefore we always advise for you to do your own checks. However, we implement a few safe-guards to help make that process easier in that we request all members to make an oath by Allah. Even non-practising Muslims generally have sufficient fear of Allah to not swear to anything they know isn't true. Furthermore, we also monitor the conversations and online behaviour of our members, and it's very difficult for a non-practising single Muslim to emulate a practising Muslim in their behaviour or language. If we find someone who falls below the standard required, our administrators then take action.
Articles in this section
- Who Is This Site For?
- What Makes Your Site Unique ?
- How Do We Keep It Pure?
- So What Makes Us So Different?
- Why am I not receiving your emails?
- How do you know the members on your site are practicing?
- Are men permitted to look for a co-wife?
- How do we ensure the safety of our members, particularly sisters?
- Can you assist in recovering the financial loss incurred ? (Communication taken off the portal)
- Can you please provide us the details of the Member's past marriage?