We do permit brothers to search for a co-wife on Pure Matrimony, as long as their existing marital status is clearly mentioned in their profile. Thereafter it is up to the sisters whether they would like to consider being a co-wife or not. However, whilst polygamy is permitted according to the Shariah, Pure Matrimony makes no representation as to whether it's legally permissible in your country of residence. The responsibility of finding out the legalities of making it work within your Country remains YOUR responsibility, and Pure Matrimony cannot be held responsible for this in any way, shape or form.
Articles in this section
- Who Is This Site For?
- What Makes Your Site Unique ?
- How Do We Keep It Pure?
- So What Makes Us So Different?
- Why am I not receiving your emails?
- How do you know the members on your site are practicing?
- Are men permitted to look for a co-wife?
- How do we ensure the safety of our members, particularly sisters?
- Can you assist in recovering the financial loss incurred ? (Communication taken off the portal)
- Can you please provide us the details of the Member's past marriage?