We do permit brothers to search for a co-wife on Pure Matrimony, as long as their existing marital status is clearly mentioned in their profile. Thereafter it is up to the sisters whether they would like to consider being a co-wife or not. However, whilst polygamy is permitted according to the Shariah, Pure Matrimony makes no representation as to whether it's legally permissible in your country of residence. The responsibility of finding out the legalities of making it work within your Country remains YOUR responsibility, and Pure Matrimony cannot be held responsible for this in any way, shape or form.
Articles in this section
- Can you assist in recovering the financial loss incurred ? (Communication taken off the portal)
- Can you please provide us the details of the Member's past marriage?
- Can you provide details on the member's continued existence or communication in Pure Matrimony as we are to get married?
- Can you provide us the details of a member as our engagement / marriage proposal is called off?
- Can you provide us the background details of a member as our marriage proposal is in progress?
- Why am I not receiving your emails?
- Online Matrimonial Meet
- Can you give us advise as to whether a person on the site is good or not?
- Are men permitted to look for a co-wife?
- How do we ensure the safety of our members, particularly sisters?